FORS recognises that, on occasions, delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend for some reason. In these situations we ask that members cancel their booking(s) as soon as possible via the booking platform for manager training, or via the training provider for driver training. Similarly, FORS may on occasions find it necessary to cancel an event and when this need arises we are committed to taking positive steps to notify you to the cancellation as soon as possible. The information below outlines the action to be taken in case of cancellation.
1. Cancellation by delegates on any FORS Professional training for which there is an attendance charge (discounted courses):
If you need to cancel your booking/s for chargeable training, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Please cancel any bookings via the booking platform used to book your place(s)
- If you cancel your bookings via the booking platform 10 or more calendar days prior to the course, we will provide a full refund or offer a transfer for another course
- If you cancel your bookings via the booking platform less than 10 calendar days prior to the course, no refund will be issued
- Where you have booked a place on a FORS Professional course and do not attend without notifying us of your cancellation, no refund will be issued
2. Cancellation by delegates on any FORS Professional training for which there is no attendance charge (funded courses):
If you need to cancel your booking/s on any funded FORS Professional courses, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Please cancel any bookings via the booking platform used to book your place(s) or via the training provider
- If you cancel your bookings via the booking platform or via the training provider 10 or more calendar days prior to a funded FORS Professional course, there will be no cancellation charge
- If you cancel your bookings via the booking platform or via the training provider less than 10 calendar days prior to a funded FORS Professional course, or if you fail to attend on the day, the following cancellation fees will apply:
|Cancellation or non attendance fee for webinar manager and driver training|
|FORS Practitioner webinar||£40 + VAT|
|FORS Professional Car and Van Fleet Management Essentials||£50 + VAT|
|FORS Professional Collision Management||£50 + VAT|
|FORS Professional HGV/PCV Fleet Management Essentials||£75 + VAT|
|FORS Professional Managing Abnormal Indivisible Loads||£75 + VAT|
|FORS Professional Time Smart – Fatigue Management||£75 + VAT|
|FORS Professional Time Smart – Drivers’ Hours||£75 + VAT|
|FORS Practitioner Recertification||£90 + VAT|
|FORS Professional driver training (Safe Urban Driving – Van Smart – LoCITY)||£50 + VAT|
|FORS Auditor training course||Full payable fee|
We kindly request that you cancel your place as soon as possible so that your booking can be re-allocated to other members on the waiting list.
3. Cancellation of an event by FORS:
FORS is committed to offering high quality training that meet the needs of delegates and will always aim to run events once delegates have booked onto them. Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel an event and in these circumstances will take active and positive steps to inform you as soon as possible by phone and/or email. FORS reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise but we will do our utmost to avoid doing so.
Where FORS cancels a FORS Professional course that you have paid to attend, we will offer you a full refund or a credit transfer for a future course. Full advice on refunds/credits will be provided at the time of cancellation.
4. FORS Professional Virtual Classroom
You must attend FORS Professional webinars using a computer or laptop, and your device must have a camera and microphone, as well as audio in the form of speakers or headphones. When you are booking a place onto a FORS Professional webinar, it is your responsibility to make sure you have the correct equipment and FORS will not be responsible if you cannot join a session because you don’t have the correct equipment. You must also make sure you have good computer broadband connectivity through the entire webinar. FORS will not be responsible if you cannot join a session or if you drop out and cannot re-join because of your own connectivity problems.