FORS has released two new dates for the popular Train the Trainer course for members wishing to deliver the theory part of FORS approved Safe Urban Driving in-house. Places are available on a first come first served basis so book early to avoid disappointment.
The course is aimed at trainers who meet specific criteria, whereby they must:
- Hold a valid full category C or D licence
- Have no more than three driving licence penalty points
- Hold a driver CPC – Driver qualification card
- Have undertaken the Safe Urban Driving/Van Smart course
- Have at least two years’ experience in transport operations
- Have knowledge of FORS, CLOCS, and managing Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) in contracts
- Have knowledge of the National Standard for Cycle Training
The course focuses on improving the knowledge and skills of trainers to deliver consistent training. FORS approved training is DCPC accredited and fully aligned to meet the requirements (where applicable) of:
- Contractual Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) requirements
- CLOCS Standard
- FORS Silver accreditation
For more information, and to book your place, please click here.