Month: June 2021

Driving abroad? Don’t forget your motor insurance Green Card

A motor insurance Green Card is required as proof of vehicle insurance when driving abroad. UK drivers are required to carry a Green Card when driving in the EU (including Ireland), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Serbia and Andorra. UK drivers and operators must ensure that they have Green Cards for all vehicles and trailers which … Read more