To make sure FORS approved courses are delivered in a consistent, professional and positive manner and to develop, good rapport to adapt to the unique needs and challenges of the audience
Who is it for?
Trainers who deliver FORS approved training.
Individual requirements in order to be able to attend
- Hold a valid full category C or D licence
- Have no more than three driving licence penalty points
- Hold a driver CPC – Driver qualification card
- Have undertaken the Safe Urban Driving/Van Smart course
- Have at least two years’ experience in transport operations
- Have knowledge of FORS, CLOCS, and managing Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) in contracts
- Have knowledge of the National Standard for Cycle Training
The course focuses on improving the knowledge and skills of trainers to deliver consistent training. FORS approved training is DCPC accredited and fully aligned to meet the requirements (where applicable) of:
- Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) Standard
- Contractual Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) requirements
- Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) Silver level
Course objectives and learning outcomes
In class theory
|1||Know the rules associated with delivery of approved DCPC training and how to record training hours on the DSA recording and evidencing system and TfL’s reporting portal||
|2||Appreciate how the training instruction pack is structured and how it supports the training||
|3||Improve training techniques to address diverse learning needs||
Dates to be published soon.