Resumption of FORS Bronze on-site audits from 15 June 2020
FORS Bronze on-site audits, which were suspended on 23 March 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), resumed on 15 June.
This document sets out the rules and requirements for conducting Bronze on-site audits following the easing of government restrictions on travel and work. It also provides the means by which audits can be carried out in accordance with the current government guidance. The main government guidance documents are:
- Working safely during COVID-19 in offices and contact centres – Guidance for employers, employees and the self-employed
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): safer transport guidance for operators
Local, regional, national and international restrictions apply which may continue to prevent FORS audits being undertaken.
In order to minimise the risks of transmittal of COVID-19 and until further notice FORS is placing obligations on auditors, audit providers and the organisation receiving the audit.
- First published: 9 June 2020
- Updated: 12 June 2020
- Clarification of points 1.1 and 1.2
- Last updated: 7 July 2020
- More than two persons may attend an audit if necessary
- Social distancing of two metres or one metre with mitigation
- Alternative sites may be nominated
- No audits in localised lock-down areas