FORS recognises that on occasions, delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend for some reason. In these situations we ask that customers notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible. Similarly, FORS may on occasions find it necessary to cancel an event and when this need arises we are committed to taking positive steps to notify you to the cancellation as soon as possible. The information below outlines the action to be taken in case of cancellation.
1. Cancellation by delegates on FORS workshops for which there is an attendance charge:
If you need to cancel your booking/s for a chargeable workshop, our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please cancel any bookings via the Eventbrite system with which you placed your original order.
Please inform us if you wish to send a replacement delegate.
Cancellation charges for FORS workshops where there is an attendance charge:
• If you notify us of your cancellation 10 or more business days prior to the workshop, we will provide a full refund or offer a transfer of credit for another workshop.
• If you notify us of your cancellation less than 10 business days prior to the workshop the full cost will be payable.
• Where you have booked a place at a FORS workshop and do not attend without notifying us of your cancellation, the full fee will be payable.
2. Cancellation by delegates for FORS workshops for which there is no attendance charge
If you need to cancel your booking/s for FORS workshops which have been funded, our cancellation policy is as follows:
• Please cancel any bookings via the Eventbrite system with which you placed your original order.
NB: We request that delegates inform us of cancellations as soon as possible so we can reallocate the place to a person on the waiting list. FORS workshops are often over-subscribed and your place can usually be filled by another delegate
• Please inform us if you wish to send a replacement delegate.
Cancellation charges for FORS workshops for which there is no attendance charge (funded courses):
FORS will accept cancellations and substitutions notified 5 or more business days prior to a funded FORS workshops however cancellations made less than 5 business days prior to any event or non attendance are subject to the following fees:
• Funded Half Day Event Cancellation or Non Attendance Fee – £40 + VAT
• Funded Full Day Event Cancellation or Non Attendance Fee – £80 + VAT
Business days mean Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only (excluding public holidays). The cancellation time period excludes the actual day of the workshop/event.
If you receive a cancellation invoice it is extremely important that it is settled in full within 10 business days, as failure to do so could prevent you or your company from being able to attend other funded FORS workshops.
3. Cancellation of an event by FORS:
FORS is committed to offering high quality training workshops that meet the needs of delegates and will always aim to run events once delegates have booked onto them. Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel an event and in these circumstances will take active and positive steps to inform you as soon as possible by phone and/or email. FORS reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise but we will do our utmost to avoid doing so.
Where FORS cancels a FORS workshop that you have paid to attend, we will offer you a full refund or a credit transfer for a future workshop. Full advice on refunds/credits will be provided at the time of cancellation.