FORS SPECIFIERS REGIONAL BRIEFING
Do you specify FORS in your supply chain?
Do you want a safer, smarter, greener and more efficient supply chain?
If so then we have a series of events just for you.
FORS is hosting a series of regional briefings to assist organisations that specify FORS in their supply chain or intend to do so in the future.
What you can expect from the briefing:
- How specifying FORS in your supply chain can benefit your organisation
- Why the role of the FORS Champion is important and how you become one
- How to introduce FORS into your supply chain to ensure a smooth transition for both you and your supply chain
- What support and guidance is provided by FORS to help you with your supply chain compliance
- How FORS aligns with other supply chain requirements such as Construction Logistics and Community Safety (CLOCS) and Transport for London Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) requirements
- What new developments and activities you need to look out for from FORS in the next few month
FORS Specifiers regional briefing dates: