New dates have been added to the 2016 FORS Practitioner workshop programme with sessions now scheduled for Wakefield. Fully funded places are available from September through to October.
These new workshops have been added to a wide variety of sessions already on offer all over the country, including Manchester, Corby, Newcastle, Bristol and London.
Training is an important element of your FORS accreditation, and a commitment to training must be demonstrated at each accreditation level. To sign up for one of the many courses, please click here where you can find a full list of available sessions.
- 28/9 – 0 Going for Bronze, Wakefield
- 28/9 – 1 Developing road transport policy, Wakefield
- 05/10 – 2 Managing work-related road safety, Wakefield
- 05/10 – 3 Managing driver fitness and impairment, Wakefield
- 12/10 – 4 Managing driver assessment and training, Wakefield
- 12/10 – 5 Post-collision procedures and analysis – Wakefield
- 19/10 – 6 Safe and efficient fleet management – Wakefield
- 19/10 – 7 Reducing fuel use and minimising environmental impacts – Wakefield
- 9/11 – 8 Minimising transport fines and charges – Wakefield
- 9/11 – 9 Monitoring and measuring road fleet performance – Wakefield
We value your feedback and if you would like to suggest topics which would be of interest or comment on training you have attended, you can email us at email@example.com.