Registering for FORS eLearning has never been easier. If your staff or drivers don’t have an email, they can simply register with a user name of their choice.
There are a couple of routes to access FORS eLearning modules:
- If you are already registered, please click here. There is a ‘forgotten password’ function if required
- If you have never registered for eLearning, please click here to create an eLearning account
The following six eLearning modules are available through FORS:
- Cycle safety
- Van Smart
- Work related road safety
- Parking and loading legally
- LoCITY: Time to clean up – learning for drivers
- LoCITY: Time to look ahead – learning for managers
Should you require any assistance in getting your drivers registered on eLearning, please contact the FORS helpline on 08448 09 09 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.