Both of the FORS Professional LoCITY eLearning modules have been improved and updated to ensure they are aligned to the latest emerging policies and initiatives.
The eLearning module for drivers, called LoCITY Driving: Time to Clean Up, and the eLearning module for managers, called LoCITY Fleet Management: Time to Look Ahead, aim to educate drivers on reducing fuel consumption and vehicle emissions and managers on how to operate in a more environmentally efficient manner.
The updates to Time to Clean Up include:
- New and emerging policies and initiatives
- Information on alternative fuels
- Access to links and resources in addition to the LoCITY website
- Air quality gauge mechanism to align this to better known categorisation of air quality levels
- Updated voice-over narration
- New quiz to be undertaken at the end of the module
The updates to LoCITY Fleet Management include:
- New and emerging policies and initiatives both London-based and national schemes
- Expanded information on alternative fuel types
- A helpful checklist of next steps
Van and HGV drivers must undertake the LoCITY Driving: Time to Clean Up eLearning module every 24 months at Silver ‘S5 Professional development’.
Revised group delivery is also available for the driver module and can be accessed in the usual way from the member dashboard.
Click here to access the revised eLearning modules.