FORS is hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 27 July with FORS Associate OdiliaClark on managing impairment caused by drugs and alcohol.
The webinar is hosted by David Whiffin, Managing Director at OdiliaClark, who will take an in-depth look at risk management and developing a positive organisational approach to testing.
Topics will include:
- What is impairment and what causes it
- Managing the risk of drug and alcohol impairment
- Organisational culture surrounding drug and alcohol impairment
- How to handle the outcomes of testing within your business
- Dealing with the ‘so what’
The webinar will take around 30 minutes and it will be followed by a Q and A session.
To register and attend the free webinar click here.