FORS Fleet Tools comprise of three toolkits which are:
- A Fuel tracker – to help you record and track your fuel use with ease
- A PCN tracker – to monitor, manage and help reduce PCN’s
- An Incident tracker – to track and monitor incidents involving drivers or vehicles
Developed in collaboration with FORS Affinity Partner FleetCheck, FORS Fleet Tools make it easier for operators to record and monitor performance. This will help operators to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to increase efficiency, reduce costs and minimise environmental impact.
- Free access for FORS members
- Hassle-free, consistent and reliable
- Assist you with all levels of FORS accreditation
- Help you evidence and demonstrate the FORS requirements
- Help you identify areas of improvement within your fleet
- Monitor your progress towards efficiency, environmental and cost-saving goals
A user guide is also available to help you navigate the toolkits featured in FORS Fleet Tools.
To create your free FORS Fleet Tools account and to access to the user guide, click here.