Have you started your Silver or Gold application? We recommend that you familiarise yourself early with the evidence required so that you have time to prepare. Remember, you must have 45 days left on your current and lower level of accreditations at the time of submission.
The Silver and Gold application pages include guidance to help you meet the FORS Standard version 5 requirements. Please read the demonstration and guidance carefully so that you understand what evidence is required.
Don’t forget, as well as providing some ‘free text’ information in the box provided on your application page, you must also upload evidence where requested, including, but not limited to:
- Your policy and supporting procedures
- Relevant training records – if you want to use the recently launched Training dashboard, make sure you read the full guidance so that you submit accurate training records
- Your Professional Development Plan for S5 and G5
- Your annual communications plan for S8
There are a number of tools, guides and templates to help you prepare your submissions. These include:
- The FORS Vehicle safety equipment guide to help you with requirements S6 and G6
- A noise assessment template to help with requirement S7, which includes useful links to understand how to carry out an assessment – this is not a mandatory template but if you don’t use it, we recommend you cross-reference what you have prepared against it to make sure you cover all aspects of the requirement. The template is available within the FORS evidencing system or can be found under the ‘Getting ready – FORS Standard version 5’ section of the ‘Go for Silver’ page.
- A sustainable operations template to help with requirement G6 – this is not a mandatory template but if you don’t use it, we recommend you cross-reference what you have prepared against it to make sure you cover all aspects of the requirements. The template is available within the FORS evidencing system or can be found under the ‘Getting ready – FORS Standard version 5’ section of the ‘Going for Gold‘ page.
- The FORS Workplace travel plan toolkit to help with requirement G8
Non-mandatory and mandatory templates can all be found within the relevant requirements of the Silver and Gold online application pages.