Did you know FORS offers a driver licence checking service? In partnership with Licence Bureau Limited, the country’s leading provider of secure driver licence checks, the FORS Driver Licence Checking Service is available to help FORS operators manage their fleet easily and efficiently.
This service has been developed to minimise the hassle and risk associated with checking whether your drivers are safe and legally compliant to operate your vehicles.
Whether you are going for FORS Bronze, or maintaining your existing accreditation, the FORS Driver Licence Checking Service is designed to help you meet requirement ‘D1 Licensing’ of the FORS Standard.
- Driver licence checking – At point of employment and regularly thereafter
- Employee audit – Confirms health, policy and ‘Driving at work’ compliance
- Right to work checks – Entitlement to work in the UK
- Driver risk assessments – Online assessment and eLearning
- Grey fleet management – Owner driver vehicle document checks
- Permit to drive – A free service providing exception reporting
- Online portal – Licence Bureau’s Compliance Managed Services (CMS)
FORS members are entitled to preferential rates for using the service as part of their membership.
To register for your free quote, click here.