Randox Testing Services
Randox Testing Services is part of the Randox Laboratories group, a global market leader in the diagnostics industry with over 35 years’ experience. Founded in 1982 by the current Managing Director, Dr Peter FitzGerald CBE FREng DL, Randox is dedicated to accurate and sensitive sample testing. The organisation employs over 1,400 people globally, with offices and distribution in over 145 countries.
Randox Testing Services is a specialist in the drug and alcohol testing industry. Our expertise is relied upon by a range of leading safety-critical companies as well as the medico-legal sector. Through utilising innovative multiplex drug and alcohol screening methods as well as LC/GC mass spectrometry confirmatory analysis our complete service guarantees accurate and reliable results.
It is this accuracy and reliability that has led us to supplying drug and alcohol testing services to a range of companies in various industries; in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
Randox Testing Services are proud to be working with FORS, bringing an exclusive gold standard drug and alcohol testing solution & preferential scheme rate to FORS members. The standard package includes on-site point of care testing for post-incident and with-cause situations, with no annual service fee applied, and a random testing solution utilising our revolutionary Biochip Array Technology and accredited laboratory facilities.
- Fully Collected service – we’ll provide the trained personnel, no in-house training necessary
- 12 Panel urine point of care testing – for with-cause and post-incident screening
- Laboratory tested urine sample – for random testing practices
FORS member scheme Call-Out fee:
- With-Cause Call-Out in hours - £POA for collection officer attendance
- With-Cause Call-Out out of hours - £POA for collection officer attendance
- Pre-Arranged testing - £POA for collection officer attendance
FORS member scheme testing fee:
- Cost per donor tested - £POA (including laboratory LC-MS confirmation of one drug)
- Additional drug confirmation - £POA per drug (should more than one confirmation be required in a single sample)
*No annual service fee is applicable for FORS members*
For full details, please contact either by telephone or email, requesting our FORS Scheme Quotation Pack and stating your company name.Valid until 01/06/2020