FORS STANDARD (version 4.1.ii)
The FORS Standard is now available in a new and improved format, bringing together the FORS Standard and Guidance on how to demonstrate the requirements into a single document. A new section has also been added with signposts to helpful resources relevant to any particular requirement. Please note there have been no changes to any of the FORS requirements.
Please click below to access the FORS Standard (version 4.1.ii dated 17 October 2017). There are a number of associated documents to read in conjunction with the Standard:
- The Rules and Procedures details the rules around accreditation, routes to accreditation and steps to FORS progression
- The Terms and Conditions
- The FORS Compliance and Enforcement Guidance
Summary of changes
- Between version 4.0 and version 4.1 of the FORS Standard (released on 1 March 2017) – click here
- Between version 4.1 and 4.1.i of the FORS Guidance and the FORS Rules and Procedures (released on 18 April 2017) – click here
- Between version 4.1 of the FORS Standard and 4.1.i of the Guidance (released on 17 October 2017) – click here
FORS Compliance and Enforcement Guidance for Operators
This document provides guidance on the compliance and enforcement activity undertaken by FORS. It explains how your FORS accreditation may be affected if you breach the FORS Standard or Terms and Conditions.