Pre-Audit Service Providers
Pre-Audit service providers are companies who provide 'pre-audit' services to help organisations gain FORS accreditation. Current providers are listed below in a random order. Click their name to view more information about their services and display contact information.
Please note that these companies are not endorsed or accredited by FORS and any use of these companies is entirely at your own risk. Members are encouraged to consider any feedback shown on the site about these companies before engaging with them.
Henford Associates T/A Driver Skills Training
We have worked with Transport for London since 2012. Having 53 years' experience in Transport we bring a depth of knowledge and understanding of the needs of an economic, efficient & legal operation.
Just 33% of bronze applicants pass first time, with that in mind we can come to your premises, evaluate your needs and devise an action plan to get you in the best possible shape for your official audit to gain the Bronze, Silver & Gold Awards.
We understand that not all companies wanting to become FORS accredited have the time nor man power to keep on top of all these procedures as well as their day to day duties. With this in mind we have developed packages to help you achieve accreditation, but more importantly save you time and hassle!
Our services include:
- Pre-audit planning and supporting documentation
- Audit day support
- Driver CPC - 7 Registered Courses including Safe Urban Driving (SUD) & LoCity Driving
- Tachograph Training
- Driver assessments
- Trailer handling
We are in the Midlands
Anglia Compliance & Training Ltd
At Anglia Compliance & Training we are able to provide you with a complete pre-audit service to help guide you through the latest version of the FORS Standard V5
Through our Pre-Audit service We will check your current level of rediness against the requirements of the FORS Standard V5 and provide you with an action plan to help you achieve the required level of compliance
In addition to the pre-audit service We are able to help you create a compliance framework, including many of the procedural and documentation requirements of FORS Standards V5, to help you maintain nd improve upon your culture of compliance throughout your FORS Membership
Please feel free to contact Us to discuss any of your requirements
Milebay Consultancy Ltd
- We can help with improving and implementing your FORS Bronze policies and procedures as well as providing all documents that are required for FORS.
- We can also help with your application for Silver and Gold accreditation and provide all supporting documentation that is required.
- All our policies, procedures and risk assessments are mapped to the latest FORS standards.
- Our specialist consultants are all FORS Practitioners and have many years of experience in helping small and large operators gain their accreditation.
- Other services we provide include operator’s licence applications, transport manager services, Driver/Manager Training including CPC, Safe Urban Driving Version 2 (SUD), Staying Legal, Van Smart, FORS E-Learning and Operator Licence Awareness Training (OLAT).
- Drivers CPC Training: Drivers Hours Law & Tachograph, Loads & Load Security and Vehicle Maintenance and Defect Reporting.
Call for an informal chat to see if we can help.
JCS Transport Consultancy Ltd
JCS Transport Consultancy specialise in assisting van and HGV operators obtain and retain their FORS accreditation.
The company director Jamie Campbell FCILT is a certified FORS auditor and FORS Practitioner and has conducted over 300 audits on behalf of the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme. This has given him detailed knowledge of exactly what needs to be in place to ensure a first time audit pass, ensuring your company obtains accreditation in a timely manner.
JCS can provide a number of services linked to the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme ranging from a Pre-Audit for companies who feel they may be ready for the FORS audit process through to the FULL implementation of the FORS Standard requirements ensuring a smooth and painless route to accreditation.
For operators who already hold Bronze level accreditation JCS can also support you on your journey up through Silver and onto Gold level.
Please contact Jamie to see what JCS can do for you.