National Conference Centre, Solihull
– 09 November 2016 –
The FORS Members’ Conference 2016 brought together FORS Practitioners, specifiers, senior managers, operators and policy makers. The event showcased how joining the award winning Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme provides you with the national best practice standard on safety and environmental issues.
The conference covered:
- Developments with the FORS Standard
- How fleets can reduce their risk and highlighting any best practice
- Safety failures and consequences
- How intelligent mobility can help lower emissions
- Managing work related road risks
Post FORS Member’s Conference 2016 report
The first FORS Members’ Conference was hailed a complete success. It welcomed over 350 professionals from across the transport industry, including notable speakers discussing the many ways in which the logistics industry continues to improve.