FORS recognise that there may be occasions where delegates will book onto FORS Professional training courses and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations, we ask that delegates cancel their booking/s as soon as possible via the FORS Professional Booking Platform.
Similarly, there may be occasions where FORS find it necessary to cancel a training course. If this happens, we are committed to taking positive steps to notify you of the cancellation as soon as possible.
The information below outlines the FORS cancellation policy and the steps to be taken in the case of a cancellation.
1. Cancellation by delegates for any FORS Professional training course for which there is an attendance charge:
If you need to cancel your booking/s for training, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Please cancel any booking/s via the FORS Professional Booking Platform using the link provided within your registration confirmation email
- If the cancellation of your booking is made 10 or more days prior to the course, we will provide you with a full refund
- If you cancel your bookings less than 10 days prior to the course, no refund will be issued
- If you fail to attend a FORS Professional training course without notifying us of your cancellation, no refund will be issued
2. Cancellation by delegates for any FORS Professional training course for which there is no attendance charge (funded courses):
If you need to cancel your booking/s for funded training, our cancellation policy is as follows:
Please cancel any booking/s via the FORS Professional Booking Platform using the link provided within your registration confirmation email
If the cancellation of your booking is made 10 or more days prior to the course, there will be no cancellation fee charged
If you cancel your booking less than 10 days prior to the course, or if you fail to attend on the day, the following cancellation fees will apply:
|Cancellation or non attendance fee for workshops manager and driver training|
|Workshop No||Workshop Name||Member Refund||Non-Member Refund|
|1||Developing fleet management policy||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|2||Managing driving standards||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|3||Managing driver fitness and health||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|4||Managing driver training and development||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|5||Collision procedures and analysis||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|6||Vehicle serviceability and roadworthiness||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|7||Fuel efficiency and low emissions||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|8||Managing transport infringements||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|9||Managing fleet performance||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|10||Managing noise pollution||£50+VAT||£100+VAT|
|Fleet Management Essentials – O’Licence Awareness||£80+VAT||£160+VAT|
|Fleet Management Essentials – Car and Van||£60+VAT||£120+VAT|
3. Cancellation of a training course by FORS:
Although we will avoid doing so, FORS reserve the right to modify or cancel training courses if unforeseen circumstances arise. If FORS needs to cancel a FORS Professional training course, we will take active and positive steps to inform delegates as soon as possible by phone and/or by email. If a course is cancelled by FORS that you have paid to attend, we will offer a full refund OR a transfer to a future date. Full advice on refunds/transfers will be provided at the time of the cancellation.
4. Transferring your course to a different date:
Instead of cancelling your booking when you are no longer able to attend, you can transfer your booking to another available date.
If you need to transfer your booking/s, our transfer policy is as follows:
- Please transfer any bookings via the FORS Professional Booking Platform using the link provided within your registration confirmation email
- Note that you will only be able to transfer your booking 10 or more days prior to the course start date
5. FORS Professional Virtual Classroom best practice:
You will only be able to attend FORS Professional training courses using a PC or laptop and your device must have working a camera and microphone. As well as this, you will need audio in the form of speakers or headphones.
When making your booking for a FORS Professional training course, please ensure that you have the correct equipment to attend. FORS will not be held responsible for delegates who are unable to join a course due to a lack of required equipment. Please also make sure that you have strong broadband connectivity throughout the webinar. FORS will not be responsible for delegates that are unable to join or drop out of a training course due to connectivity problems.