Supporting FORS operators to adapt to the challenges of COVID-19
Whether your drivers are working from home, furloughed or part of the country’s essential operations during this difficult time, this webinar outlines the key issues all fleets are going to face now and over the coming weeks and months.
- Changes made by FORS
- Help and support available
- Overcoming current challenges
- Guidance on FORS training
- Introducing COVID-19 transport toolkit
- Accessing fleet data remotely
- Returning to a normal vehicle maintenance regime
- Reinstating a mothballed fleet after lockdown
There are currently no dates available. However, you can download a free copy of “Supporting FORS operators to adapt to the challenges of COVID-19” webinar here.