COLLISION MANAGEMENT TRAINING
All FORS Professional manager training is delivered remotely. To find out how the webinars work, what equipment you will need, what platform we use, how to download it and much more, click here to read our frequently asked questions. Please contact email@example.com for any training queries.
Highly comprehensive collision management training is offered in the form of a 4 hours course ‘Road Risk Champion and Collision Investigator’ at the discounted rate of £50 + VAT.
The training is delivered by a highly experienced trainer who has practical “hands on” experience of investigating collisions at the roadside, as well as the necessary follow up internal investigative actions.
The training is complemented by two free eLearning modules (20 minutes duration each) – these modules will revisit and supplement the learning covered throughout the webinar session, with the primary target audience being those who have attended the webinar learning. In addition, members can access the free collision management toolkit, providing practical, effective and logical solutions for managing, reporting, investigating, monitoring and minimising road traffic collisions and other transport related incidents – this toolkit can be accessed here.
The aims of the 4 hours collision management course are as follows:
Road Risk Champion (RRC)
- Develop company road traffic collision management policy and procedures
- Implement company road traffic collision management policy and procedures
- Record and analyse road traffic collision data and identify trends
- Develop company level initiatives to manage the highest risks
- Develop and provide reports to help monitor performance, inform senior management, satisfy insurance requirements and meet contractual obligations
- Conduct collision trend analysis
- How to instil best practice in obtaining management buy-in for road safety campaigns and how to reduce road risk within an organisation.
Collision Investigator (CI)
- Define the moral, legal and economic implications of collision management
- Investigate road traffic collisions and incidents
- Conduct causal analysis of road traffic collisions and incidents
- Recommend remedial actions to prevent re-occurrence
Please check the cancellation policy prior to booking.
This training will help operators meet the Road Risk Champion requirement as set out in FORS Standard version 5 Silver requirement ‘S5 Professional development’.
Please also note that the courses are not accredited as Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC) modules, as these are aimed at those with managerial responsibilities, but will be certificated accordingly.LOGIN to see available course dates and to book your place